List of International Airlines in India, International Airlines Operating in India
There are a number of India international airlines. The main international airlines of India are given below:
The government of India owns air India. This national flag carrier airline of India has its main base in Mumbai. The other hubs of Air India are New Delhi and Chennai. It also provides cargo services worldwide. It is one of the two state-owned airlines in the country, the other one is Indian Airlines.
Based in New Delhi, Air Sahara is a privately owned airline. It got international flying rights some time back only.
Indian Airlines is the second state owned airline. It is primarily a domestic airline. But, it operates internationally also. It is based in New Delhi.
Jet Airways is another privately owned airline operating in the international sector also. This airline also got international flying rights some time back only.
Other International Airlines Operating in India
- Aeroflot (http://www.aeroflotlax.com/flights.htm)
- Biman Bangladesh (http://www.bimanair.com)
- Firstair (http://www.firstair.ca)
- North West (http://www.nwa.com)
- Swiss Air (http://www.swissair.com)
- Air Canada (http://www.aircanada.ca/home.html)
- Czech Airlines (http://www.csa.cz/en/czechia/cz_home.htm)
- Gulf Air (http://www.gulfairco.com/index/index.asp)
- Necon (http://www.neconair.com/)
- Singapore International Airlines (http://www.singaporeair.com)
- Air France (http://www.airfrance.com)
- Cathay Pacific (http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_INTL/homepage)
- JAL (http://www.jal.co.jp/en/)
- Royal air
- South African Airways (http://ww2.flysaa.com/saa_home.html)
- Cyper (http://www.kthy.net/kthyen/html/index.htm)
- Royal Jordanian
- Air Mauritius
- Druk Air
- United Airlines
- Asiana Airlines
- Egypt Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Austrian Airlines
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Qantas Airways